How are we different?
The following are the three key ways in which we differ from other building contractors:
• We are a one-spot-shop for your construction needs. Our multi-skilled in-house team ensures minimum dependency on outsourced petty contractors and contract labor, making us efficient and centralized. This reduces the customer’s burden of coordination with multiple agencies..
• Minimum labor dependency due to machine enabled construction.
• No surprise construction: Our CMS (Construction Management System) ensures that timelines and costs are decided during the beginning stage, so there are no surprises for the future.
Our Work Structure
• Other Contractors:
Customer --> Contractor --> Multiple Teams --> Contracted Labor
• Brick and Mortar:
Customer --> Brick and Mortar
• The presence of less layers in between make the process simple.
•We have a multi-skilled in-house team which is regularly trained and is equipped with
advanced construction equipment.
• Central control over project management due to no dependency on external agencies.
We use machines to reduce labor dependency. Till now, we have mechanized the following construction activities:
• Brick Work
• Exterior Finishing
• Material Handling
• And Many more.
No Surprise Construction
• Our CMS (Construction Management System) ensures that any project is a “No surprise
experience” for the customer.
• In the beginning stage itself, the costs and timelines are decided after discussions with
• Weekly reports are sent to the customer which enables them to track if the actual
progress is as per the planned progress.
• Interior Decoration